Alcohol Awareness Week is a chance to:
- Drive a conversation about alcohol
- Signpost those who need help to the support they need
This year the theme of Alcohol Awareness Week is ‘Alcohol and me’.
Alcohol and me
Alcohol plays a role in many of our lives, even if we don’t realise it. But by making even small changes to our drinking behaviour we can become healthier and happier and reduce our risk for many serious health conditions including cancer, mental health problems, and liver disease.
This year’s Alcohol Awareness Week will highlight the impact that alcohol can have on our bodies, our lives and those we love. Alcohol Change UK will be sharing digital resources (posters, factsheets, social media images) to encourage people to act to reduce their risk or seek help if they need it.
This November, let’s come together to share the tools and resources to help drive a conversation around alcohol and help people to get the support they deserve.
To receive updates and resources for Alcohol Awareness Week 2019, please sign up here.
- Please email email@example.com with any specific questions.
- Media enquiry? Contact maddy.lawson@alcoholchange.
org.uk or firstname.lastname@example.org. uk
- Would you like to share a blog for Alcohol Awareness Week? Whether you’re an individual looking to share your personal story or want to share a blog on behalf of your service or charity about your work, contact email@example.com.