Share our Group B Strep Awareness Month “Facts a Day” – we’ll be sharing these on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn at 7am every day during July (and slightly later on Instagram). If you’d like to get involved, you can use the hashtags #GBSaware
You can also get the word out and show your support, by changing your social media profile and cover pictures during Group B Strep Awareness Month.
- Download a Facebook Cover/Header picture
- Download a Twitter Cover/Header picture
- Download a Profile picture (works for most social media)
Share something that’s important to you about group B Strep using #GBSaware
- Take a selfie holding a sign on which you’ve written: ‘It’s important to know…’ and then your statement. Upload your photos on your social media, tagging us on facebook, twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn or Pinterest and including the hashtag #GBSaware. Or email it to email@example.com.
- Make a short video of yourself speaking to camera, finishing the statement ‘It’s important to know…’ Upload these to your own YouTube channel, or share on social media, again with the hashtag #GBSaware, and tag us. Please also send the link to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We will share many of these on social media.
Share information about group B Strep wherever you can – particularly with expectant or new parents. Click here to download information materials – posters and leaflets.
Contact your local media about your involvement in Group B Strep Awareness Month, and how group B Strep has affected you and your family. Get in touch with them – you can find out more, and download a template press release, here.