World Sepsis Day 2019 will be the biggest yet, with countless events in all parts of the world.
There will be events for medical professionals, sport activities, photo exhibitions, pink picnics, gala events, dinners, public events such as open days in hospitals and healthcare facilities, and of course online events such as the ‘2nd World Sepsis Congress‘, and campaigns on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Periscope, Snapchat, Peach and many more social networks. What will you do to raise awareness for sepsis?
EVENTS FOR MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS
- In hospitals, set up staff sepsis awareness stalls with a sepsis quiz and sepsis exhibitions in the lobby
- Offer special educational sepsis trainings for staff around the World Sepsis Day
- Public Viewing of the 2nd World Sepsis Congress on September 5th and 6th, 2018 as an educational program for physicians, nurses, and health care workers
- Organize conferences, symposia, round table discussions, etc.
Show Your Support on Your Website, Social Media Presence, or Email signature:
- Tweet about or at World Sepsis Day, using the hashtag #wsd18, #stopsepsis, #savelives
- Share a WSD infographic on your Facebook page, or put up a post mentioning @WorldSepsisDay
- Temporarily add a pink banner or a button to your website, or set up a microsite informing your visitors about WSD
- Temporarily add ‘September 13 is World Sepsis Day – Stop Sepsis, Save Lives’ to your email signature
- Organize a Twitter chat, a webinar, a Reddit AMA, a Facebook Live, or a Periscope