What is Talk Money Week?
Talk Money Week (formerly Financial Capability Week) is the annual celebration of the work thousands of organisations are doing to improve money management across the UK.
It is an annual event organised as part of the Financial Capability Strategy for the UK and aims to get more people talking about money.
Talk Money, Talk Pensions Week is coming on 18-22 November 2019.
Talk Money Week 2018 was 12 – 18 November.
Throughout the week organisations:
- encourage their customers to talk about money
- showcase their services, and
- lead the charge to make their work more effective by turning evidence of what works into action at scale.
Continue the conversation on Twitter using the hashtag #TalkMoney, or download our guides to support your customers’ conversations.
Not from an organisation?
Get tips for yourself on how to talk about money.
Get your organisation involved
There are plenty of ideas on how to get involved, for employers, charities, individuals, schools and more.
Hundreds of organisations showed that they’re part of the movement to help people manage their money better by putting their services or Talk Money Week events on our Talk Money Map.
Raise awareness of your service or Talk Money Week activity by downloading our toolkit. It includes:
- a template letter to your MP
- a template press release
- banners for your social media profile
- poster templates for your event, and
- PowerPoint templates for your presentations.