April is Bowel Cancer Awareness Month (BCAM). We need your help to raise awareness of bowel cancer and Bowel Cancer UK.
- Order our free awareness materials and display them in a public place such as at work, local shops, the library or at your GP surgery.
- Arrange a bowel cancer awareness stand or talk in your community or at work. Contact our Health Promotion team for details on 020 7940 1760 email@example.com
- Make sure your family and friends know about the symptoms of bowel cancer.
- Follow us on facebook and twitter and tweet, retweet and facebook our messages.
- If you have been closely affected by bowel cancer, share your story with us. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Make a difference and become part of our campaign supporters’ network.
- Are you holding your own coffee morning, bake sale or quiz? If you need some ideas or tips on how to organise your own fundraising event, call 020 7940 1769 or visit support us.
- Have an amazing experience by volunteering for us at the London marathonand cheer on our team of incredible runners.
We can provide you with information and merchandise such as T-shirts and balloons to make your fundraising or awareness event a huge success. Call 020 7940 1760 or email email@example.com