Hold your #HeadHigh
Lung cancer awareness month take places every November in the UK.
The aim of the campaign is to encourage people displaying the common symptoms of lung cancer, such as a persistent cough, breathlessness or unexplained weight-loss, to visit their GP.
On this page you will find a number of resources to help you support lung cancer awareness month, including our free information packs, which includes posters, leaflets, factsheets and branded merchandise.
There are so many ways you can help us but here are just a few ideas:
1. Ask if you can put up a poster or leave some leaflets at your local GP surgery, dentist, library or newsagents.
2. Organise an awareness day at your workplace.
3. If you have been affected by lung cancer, share your story with us.
4. Book the giant, inflatable MegaLungs to visit your workplace.
5. Share our lung cancer awareness downloads on your social media pages.